Monday, July 13, 2015

Life...don't waste it.



"Patay na im kuya baby." A message that made my world to stop for a while. It was June 10, 2015 at past 11 in the evening when I've received that message. I was shocked of what I have read, my heart beats so fast and I found myself crying. 

It's very hard for me to accept what happened. He's been with us for almost 25 years. We have already spent memories together. I have witnessed the ups and downs of his life. I've seen him struggling over his problems and overcoming it. He is a very good example of someone who would do everything just to live and continue his life together with his loved ones, he was so positive...he's looking into life as if he'd live longer that everyone is expecting.

I miss my brother so much, for me those days together with him were not enough. If could just turn back the time, I would like to do more to make him happy...I'd like to tell him more story, share a lot of things and spend more time with him. And if God would just give me even an hour to talk to him, I won't waste any second of it.

To all of you, now that you still have the chance to do whatever you want to do to make you family happy...do it...don't waste time and think as if life will end tomorrow so you have to do your best to make them happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment